What Our Cabin Owners Are Saying
Specialty Log Cabin Kits
Providing Memories Since 1983
Breathtaking and affordable, our beautiful log cabin kits & log homes are an investment in your family’s memories!
Whether you’re looking to buy a cozy small log cabin kit or heart-warming custom log home, we have the perfect log cabin kits package for you!
Camps, Campgrounds & Resorts
Your guests deserve the best at affordable rental rates. With Conestoga Cabins guests will enjoy relaxing in rustic log cabin kits and become repeat visitors year after year.
Conestoga's Kiln Dried Log
Conestoga’s log cabin kits are constructed of Everlast™ Kiln Dried Logs are a triple-laminated powerhouse of structural strength, stability and durability that also delivers the warmth, character and visual appeal of wood.
About Conestoga Log Cabins & Homes
Providing family memories since 1983. That’s what we’ve achieved at Conestoga Log Cabins where our mission is to build the most beautiful, durable, affordable and unique log cabin kits in the industry.
With over 3,000 engineered log structures in all of the 50 states as well as a proud presence in seven foreign markets, we continue striving to build high-quality log cabin kits and provide them at the most affordable prices possible. Our team of project managers and talented designers are dedicated to excellence. We take pride in building memories that families can cherish generation after generation.
Conestoga Log Cabins was originally established to construct simple, solid and economical structures for the campground market. Families soon discovered the warmth and coziness of our cabins and asked to buy their own log cabin kits. We responded to the demand and introduced a unique product line that includes primary and vacation homes for individuals as well as a variety of commercial log buildings for federal parks, church camps and resorts, and bunkhouses for scouting groups.
History Of Conestoga’s Log Cabin Kits
The name Conestoga is synonymous with local history, ingenuity and durability. Our first log cabin kit was assembled in the company owner’s Lebanon, PA, backyard using wood harvested in the nearby Conestoga forest where the indigenous Susquehannock people lived and bore the same Conestoga name.
Our entire building process is now contained in a streamlined 10,000 square foot factory, locally owned and operated. Our entire workforce consists of skilled craftspeople from the Lancaster-Lebanon region. Now approaching 35 years in the business of designing, building and delivering a unique product, we’ve mastered the log cabin kits industry. We bring you, the customer, the most affordable, long-lasting and unique log cabin homes.
Browse through our website and view the selection of small log cabin kits and large log cabin kits. Look at the versatile range of commercial applications from bunkhouses to bathhouses. See what we can do with unique designs. We build kits for log cabin offices, stores, resort rental units and registration centers for campgrounds as well as heart-warming, luxury custom homes.
What Makes Conestoga Log Cabin Kits and Homes Unique?
Experience, craftsmanship, versatility, durability, affordability and personality. That’s part of the picture of why Conestoga Log Cabin kits and homes are so unique. We’re proud of our record because:
- Since 1983, we’ve sold over 3,000 log cabin kits and homes across America as well as internationally.
- We specialize in log homes under 2,500 square feet.
- We’ve provided log cabin kits to over 300 resorts and campgrounds.
- Our product range includes residential, vacation and commercial buildings such as log offices, log stores, bunkhouses and bathhouses.
- All of our talented project consultants exceed 10 years in experience with Conestoga Log Cabins and work right at our factory location.
- Our low-maintenance logs are the key to uniqueness. They have far less shrinkage, twisting, checking and warping compared to competitors’ log cabins.
- We’re the only log cabin kit builder that has logs 28 feet in length without joints, providing the most air resistant and waterproof system available.
- We practice being green by using environmentally sustainable technology.